Friday, February 11, 2011

2 Weeks Notice

Lee and I are ecstatic to announce we are moving back to Massachusetts!  We have been wanting to for some time, but decided for sure in October of 2010.  We weren't ready to with my being pregnant, and no job on the horizon, but today Lee accepted a great job, with benefits that will make our dream a reality! 

We've been in Florida since June 2008.  Its been interesting to say the least.  We are more then anything looking forward to being with our friends and family that we have so desperately missed while here.

We always kind of knew we would move back.  Our storage unit is in Massachusetts full to the brim with our belongings.  When we originally moved to Florida was said it would be for a trial basis.  Well, it did not work. 

Lee and I both gave our 2 weeks notice today at our workplaces.  I am going to be talking to my company to see if I can get a transfer to Massachusetts with one of the other companies under Rollins.  I've worked there for 2 years now, and have accrued vacation time, as well as a name for myself.  I like HomeTeam, and the culture and will be sad to leave the company.  Maybe some day they will open a branch in New England. 

We need to do whats best for our family and we truly believe its not in Florida. So long palm trees, hello family and friends!

Now... lets see if I can find a Uhaul.

1 comment: