Sunday, January 23, 2011

Carter's Super Speedy Growth

I can hardly believe how fast he is growing. He was 7lbs 2 oz when we brought him home, at his 2 month pediatric appointment he was 10lbs 10.5oz. His length is what really threw me! He grew 2 1/2 inches in just 2 months! I have another picture from about one month in his bouncer, but its not as telling as these two are. I am going to try to take a new picture in the bouncer each month for the first year.
This next picture makes my jaw drop everytime I look at it. When your pregnant everyone says enjoy every moment it goes so fast. They're right.



1 comment:

  1. When they measured Elly at her 2 month appointment and she had grew 2 inches I was floored! During the pregnancy everyone told us that they grow up fast but we always blew it off, but man they weren't kidding. I can't believe it's already been 3 months!

    Carter is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete