Sunday, January 23, 2011

Highlights of the past 2 1/2 months




Glad I went to bed when I did. 5:15 came sooner then I'd like. I feel so behind! There is so much to tell and I don't want to leave a detail out! Maybe I should have started the blog back in November. After he came life was such a blur for weeks! Here are a few highlights.
We celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a family with my Dad, Nancy and one of Carter's Auntie Nicoles (he has two). We went to Grey Oaks my father's new community for dinner. Carter was just 12 days old. He was incredibly well behaved, but didn't get the oppertunity to try the turkey, maybe next year!




We also celebrated Christmas with tiny baby Carter and he seemed to really enjoy himself! Lee and I hosted Christmas Eve at our house for my sister Lindsay, Pops and Nancy. Christmas Day we went to my mother's house and I forgot my camera, I appoligise for not having pictures from Christmas Day with Oma (hopefully I can get the pictures from my mother soon). Carter got a ton of presents from family all over! Seems everytime we opened our front door there was another new package for him! Sometimes it doesn't seem fair that we get all the bills, and he gets all the toys! Christmas Eve he met his Auntie Lindsay for the first time.




Lee's parents and sister came to visit us and stayed from December 18th through the 23rd to meet thier grandson/nephew. We had a great visit with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment